Announcing 2017 Video Scholarship Competition
Enter to win
ARS is a background check company and we are offering an video scholarship competition to college students.
You are invited to create a video on 1 to 2 minutes on what you should never do in a job interview. You can do a youtube search for ideas.
Entrants must be enrolled in and attending undergraduate or graduate college classes, full time
- Deadline by: July 31, 2017
- Each entry must be accompanied by a completed entry form. All forms must be digitally signed..
- Entries must be between 1 and 2 minutes in length.
- Entrants must have all necessary permission and rights to music, images, video clips and any and all other elements of the video.
- Entries must upload final video on youtube.com by sending us a link to the produced and uploaded video to email@example.com
- Entrant email must include: Subject line titled “Video Contest 2017”, entrant name, email address, home address, telephone number and link to youtube video.
- All entries become the property of Advanced Research Systems and cannot be returned.
- Winning entrants who are U.S. citizens or residents will be required to provide a W-9 form before cash prizes can be awarded.
One (1) winning applicant per year will receive a $1,000 scholarship. The winner is subject to the following conditions: all monetary awards must be applied to cover college or university tuition and education-related expenses, such as supplies, books or room and board. Monies awarded shall not be used for any other non- educational expenses.
Once the competition period closes, our judging panel will review all submissions and determine a winner based on the following factors:
Deadline: July 31, 2017 at Midnight CST
Enter the Competition Today!
ARS is a background check company which provides employment screening services throughout the United States.